Return-To-Vendor for Released GR
Table of Contents
ConceptRTV for Released GR routine is used for reverse item wrongly received or different variant. This function can be performed at Good Receiving module directly.
- After a particular GR is released (Status=Release), Call that GR (open in GR screen) –Picture 1.
- Click at Return to Vendor button (circle-c) > in this case, 1001390 is wrongly received due to wrong variant.
- At Picture 2 > Select Reason Code for RTV purpose > Enter self-notation (remark).
- tick at the item 1001390 (circle-a)> Click “Confirm” (circle-b)
- Then click “Close” to exit screen.
- System will automatically created a new RTV with new RTV number prompted on screen.
- To view the detail from RTV > go to Transaction > Return To Vendor > search for correct RTV number.