GR Qty and cost based on PO qty and price control
Table of Contents
Concept“Qty and Unit Cost value only allow to be equal or below as compare to Purchase Order”
- This routine is to control good receiving only can accept equal or below value of purchase order quantity and unit price.
- To activate this control, ensure the BackEnd.exe is using modified date 23/11/2020 11:56AM And SQL> RC_BACK > PATH table > CTRLGRQTY=1
- Picture 1 > Circle-a and Circle-c represent PO quantity and unit price (VPC).
- When call PO > user are allowed to enter quantity value (circle-b) either equal or below value of Purchase Order quantity (circle-a). the same logic applies to unit cost (VPC) (cirlce-c) against GR Cost (cirlce-d).
- If above value for both quantity and unit price > system will prompt error message and stop this GRN being released. (refer circle-e)