Inter Transfer From HQ
Transfer Interface File is designed for HQ products transferred to outlet.All transfer file required to be reviewed at receiving stage and released there after at point of receiving.
Transfer Interface File is designed for HQ products transferred to outlet.
All transfer file required to be reviewed at receiving stage and released there after at point of receiving.Note: on invoiced items will be available for processing.
NOTE : Ensure Backend_sst.exe is at modified date = 19/08/2020 3.50PM to able to run this function.
- Go to Day End Process > Transfer Interface File (Picture 1)
- Click “Transfer In” (refer circle-a). System will download and process HQ file immediately (refer circle-b).
- If successfully processed, you will see the item listed at background. when processed ended, “Process Completed” will prompt. (refer circle-c)
- Upon interface file process successfully.
- Go to Transaction File > Transfer In > Click “Edit” > Seek Transfer In (Picture 2)
- Enter Transfer In number (if want to do filtering) otherwise ignore and scroll at order listing (refer circle-a).
- Select at Transfer Order to release (refer circle-b).
- If want to view on released order, tick on “All” or released or not released (refer circle-d).
- If, order is not applicable or intentionally to remove, select and click “Void” to delete that particular order. (refer circle-e)
- Click “OK” to select (refer circle-f).
- Click “Cancel” to exit screen (refer circle-g).
- Upon order selected, product item will be listed (Picture 3).
- Create Date is based on interface file process date (refer circle-a).
- Physically check on number of items, if matches listing > click “Release” to update inventory (refer circle-g).
- Click “Edit” to select new transfer order (refer Picture 2).
- If you see this screen appeared after re-login, it shows the pending transfer order. All should release if transfer order has no issue (refer picture 4).