Set member price via product maintenance
Table of Contents
When member/customer account entered at POS counter, POS will take current price to deduct pre-defined member price for discounted value.Note : Only applicable for POS.exe modified date after 20/08/2020 onwards.
- Go to Master File > Enter product code or barcode. > Press Tab Key
- After product detail retrieved, Click on “Member Price” button (refer circle-a).
- Define start and end date for price validity, thereafter, price will resumed back to normal selling price.
- Enter Unit Price offered for member.
- Select “Promotion Price” at dropdown list.
- Click “Save” to update system (refer circle-c).
- Picture 2 illustrated cashier counter screen while member price activated.
- Discount line shown total value saved from member price (refer circle-a).
- Total discounted value given for this order (refer circle-b).
- Function key F9, routine for membership at cashier counter (refer circle-c).